Some time you need to make some minor customization with CSS only, or you bought a premium theme and author send your some CSS codes to ... READ MORE
Blogger (also called as Blogspot) is a free content management service (CMS) for publishing websites that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the Blogger websites are hosted by Google at a subdomain of blogspot.com. Sites can also be assigned in the registered custom domain (like www.example.com). A user can have up to 100 blogs per account with some limitations.
Blogger / Blogspot Screenshots
If you want to see what Blogger system looks like in action, look no further, check the following images:
Introduction to Blogging
Because Blogger is one such advanced blogging tool which it is providing a rich set of features for making weblogs, so you may need to know a bit about blogging industry.
“Blog” is an abbreviated version of “weblog,” which is a term used to describe websites that posts diary article on unlimited rang of subjects.
Blogs tend to have a few things in common:
- A main content area with articles listed chronologically, newest on top. Often, the articles are organized into categories or label (in case of Blogger / Blogspot).
- An archive of older articles.
- A way for people to leave comments about the articles.
- A list of links to other related sites, sometimes called a “blogroll”.
- One or more “feeds” like RSS, Atom or RDF files.
A blogger is a person who owns or runs a blog or a person who maintains the blog. That is, posting articles or new posts, information, sharing the most up-to-date news, opinions and case studies to name but a few. Such entries are known as blog posts.
Basic Tips for New bloggers
- Post regularly, but don’t post if you have nothing worth posting about.
- Stick with only a few specific genres to talk about.
- Don’t put ‘subscribe’ and ‘vote me’ links all over the front page until you have people that like your blog enough to ignore them (they’re usually just in the way).
- Use a clean and simple template if at all possible.
- Comment on other peoples’s blogs (as they normally visit back).
- Enjoy, have fun blogging and remember, there are no rules to what you post on your blogs!
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
Some custom Blogger Blogspot templates were already placed Follow By Email (Feedburner) widget in template code. So if you did not active ... READ MORE