Domain Authority is a rating index start from 0 to 100 for all domain names based on more than 150 factors which are analyzed from rankings ... READ MORE
In order to guide your reader, you should use plenty transition words. Transition words (also known as signal words) give direction to your readers. These words show the reader that you are summarizing (and, too), comparing (less than, rather) or concluding something (thus, consequently, hence).
Here are some examples about transition words / phrase:
- enumerate: and, first of all, also, another, furthermore, finally, in addition
- cause: because, so, due to, while, since, therefore
- comparison/ contrast: same, less, rather, while, yet, opposite, much as, either
- conclusion: as a result, hence, consequently, therefore, in conclusion
- fuzzy signals: seems like, maybe, probably, almost
- emphasis: most of all, most noteworthy, especially relevant
Using transition words will be like putting cement between your sentences. Transition words show your readers the connection between sentences and paragraphs
If you are not used to using transition words yourself, it can be hard to correct texts you have already written. Make sure to use transition words whenever you are summarizing or enumerating. Also, use signal words in your conclusion. Help people to grasp the main message of your text.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
More backlinks are better than more content? We will answer you clearly in this article. ... READ MORE