My customer sent me a feedback about they can not share post via Pinterest because post image that’s declared in Header Meta Tags is ... READ MORE
In order to guide your reader, you should use plenty transition words. Transition words (also known as signal words) give direction to your readers. These words show the reader that you are summarizing (and, too), comparing (less than, rather) or concluding something (thus, consequently, hence).
Here are some examples about transition words / phrase:
- enumerate: and, first of all, also, another, furthermore, finally, in addition
- cause: because, so, due to, while, since, therefore
- comparison/ contrast: same, less, rather, while, yet, opposite, much as, either
- conclusion: as a result, hence, consequently, therefore, in conclusion
- fuzzy signals: seems like, maybe, probably, almost
- emphasis: most of all, most noteworthy, especially relevant
Using transition words will be like putting cement between your sentences. Transition words show your readers the connection between sentences and paragraphs
If you are not used to using transition words yourself, it can be hard to correct texts you have already written. Make sure to use transition words whenever you are summarizing or enumerating. Also, use signal words in your conclusion. Help people to grasp the main message of your text.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
Do you have to submit site to Google to let it being indexed faster? This article you will answer you. ... READ MORE