In order to guide your reader, you should use plenty transition words. Transition words (also known as signal words) give direction to your ... READ MORE
In an ever-changing digital marketing market, success in business can sometimes depend on what you do or don’t do online. This article will share you some simple digital marketing guides.
1. Harness the Power of Digital
BE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED
MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT ON MOBILE
- Verify that your website and blog are responsive across all devices.
- Think about the mobile user’s journey and tailor a digital experience to match.
- Test your email templates across multiple devices to ensure your message is accessible by all mobile users.
GROW YOUR AUDIENCE WITH CONTENT
Content marketing is a powerful and effective way to reach your customers, and if done well, doubles as a retention tool. Use this simple, four-step exercise from digital marketing expert to get started:
1. What’s your end goal? For content marketing, this means a library of content that will attract new customers by reflecting your business’ authority and expertise.
2. What content do you already have at your disposal? Take stock of what you already have. Chances are, you’ve got a wealth of owned content to work with. Social posts to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all count. Here are some places to start looking: Emails, blogs, videos, audio recordings, photographs, interviews, tech support logs and conversations, knowledge bases, product instructions, community forums. Now, develop categories of content, and organize your content within them to see what you really have.
3. What new content could you create? Now that you know what you already have, think about what’s missing. Some businesses naturally lend themselves to certain kinds of content. What types of content naturally suit your product or service? Where could you create content that would add value for your customer?
4. Where would you distribute the content? A distribution plan for your content is key to your success. Where would people be looking for content you produce? Social posts, blog exchanges, and email signatures are all places you should consider in your content distribution strategy. Get inspired, and learn best practices on content marketing: Watch this video!
AMPLIFY YOUR EVENTS, DIGITALLY
- Use events organisation tools like EventBrite to organize, promote, manage, and track your events.
- Make your event sharable across channels. Promote via email marketing, by tweeting about it, and by posting it as an event on Facebook.
- Create a paid Facebook campaign to target an audience with an affinity toward the topic of your event.
SET UP ANALYTIC TOOLS TO MEASURE SUCCESS
The beauty of digital marketing is its ability to be measured. As such, the foundations of successful digital campaigns includes tools in place to measure, dissect, and analyse their results. Proper metrics will give you insight into the returns on your investments and help you make decisions about what to keep — and what to lose.
Luckily, channels such as search engines and social media platforms make it easy to set up small, low-risk experiments with immediate results.
Get started with these three steps for building an analytics toolkit.
2. Tools to Optimize Your Work
- Trello, a visual, cloud-based project management tool.
- Evernote, to organise your to-do lists and take notes and then access them from anywhere via mobile app, tablet, or desktop browser.
- Dropbox Business, for the convenience and mobility of collaborating on your files whenever and wherever.
- Slack, for real-time messaging between teams internally and externally to replace emails with live conversation.
- Sunrise Calendar, to keep all of your events and calendars in one place.
- Qwilr, so you can turn your documents into easily shareable web pages with the click of a button
3. Never Stop Learning
HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPMENT
KEEP UP WITH THE DIGITAL WORLD
- Register for a free Basic Account with PSFK, and gain access to innovation news from the worlds of advertising, design, tech, and retail.
- Subscribe the Sneeit blog for your daily dose of marketing tips.
- Sign up for Panda, a news-feed dashboard for designers, developers, and entrepreneurs.
- Start using Medium, a place to read, write, and interact with the stories that matter most to you.
KEEP TABS ON CURRENT YEAR HOT EVENT TECH TRENDS
Mobile, Mobile, Mobile: A must for every business
Periscope: If you are dabbling in video content marketing
Snapchat: For that millennial audience
RFID Technology: To surprise and delight at large-scale events
Proximity Marketing & ‘Geo-Fencing’: To Enhance Event Experiences
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
More backlinks are better than more content? We will answer you clearly in this article. ... READ MORE