Before you can create a post with Blogger, I assume that you created a blog on Blogger. Access Dashboard Now, just log in to Blogger ... READ MORE
To access Blogger Template Designer, just login to your blog dashboard, and then choose Template. In Template page, click Customize button.
In Blogger Template Designer page. You will see some main options on the left column, sub options on the middle column and detail option on the right on. Depend on your template code, some or all options will be supported.
- Templates: used to change to official templates of Blogger.
- Background: change or upload background image and also change key color of site.
- Adjust widths: drag to increase or decrease width of columns of your site.
- Layout: change layout for sidebar, body and footer.
- Advanced: change colors, background colors, fonts and you can also add Custom CSS.
After changed something, click Apply to Blog to publish your new settings.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
Blogger label is used to group many of posts into a group. This feature of Blogger allows your visitors can follow your topics easily. When ... READ MORE