Before you can create a post with Blogger, I assume that you created a blog on Blogger. Access Dashboard Now, just log in to Blogger ... READ MORE
Link structure of Blogger / Blogspot is very simple but this article will be useful for developers or in case you want to get custom link for your menu. You can follow below list for more detail (red strings are dynamic that depend on certain case).
- Original Label pages: yourblogdomain/search/label/labelname
- Show Posts which are in Both Labels: yourblogdomain/search/label/labelname1+labelname2
- Show Posts which are in One of Labels: yourblogdomain/search/?q=label:labelname1|label:labelname2
- Search pages: yourblogdomain/search?q=searchquery
- Static pages: yourblogdomain/p/url-of-page.html
- Items / Posts: yourblogdomain/yyyy/mm/url-of-post.html
- Archive pages:
- Archive by year: yourblogdomain/yyyy/
- Archive by month: yourblogdomain/yyyy/mm/
url-of-page usually the page title in lowercase and separate words by minus “-“. You can not change the url of page, so if two pages have the same title, Blogger will auto add number to the end of page url.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE
Blogger has a simple built-in status analytic system. In this article, we will try to understand more about this status system. Overview In ... READ MORE